Hair and body mist with Argan oil and vitamin E
Available unscented-choose unscented from the menu!
No Sulfates-No Parabens-No Formaldehyde
Mademoiselle scented hair mist with Argan oil and vitamin E is a flowery, feminine body and hair mist made to leave a glow on your skin. It will leave a complex scent of musk, orange, and flowers in the air as you go about your day. The heading is a bit confusing because certain keywords have to be used over and over for search engine purposes, sorry about that. It is a moisturizing HAIR and BODY mist.
Argan oil in the recipe will seal and protect split ends and help prevent hair breakage. Repeated use of Argan oil on hair and skin has actually been proven to improve the condition of both in several studies.
Vitamin E in the recipe is a well-known anti-oxidant. Vitamin E helps protect the Argan oil from the effects of oxygen in the environment and also helps to repair and protect your skin from the damaging effects of oxidation.
What does it smell like? Very similar to the popular COCO Mademoiselle perfume.
Top Notes: orange, mandarin orange, orange blossom, bergamont
Middle notes: Turkish rose, ylang-ylang, mimosa, jasmine
Base Notes: patchouli, vetiver, white musk, vanilla
Customers who buy this lotion ask me for "the floral one". So the floral middle notes are heavier in the lotion fragrance oil than the Mademoiselle perfume.
This scent also reminded me of Viktor and Rolff Flower Bomb, which I LOVE. Both are considered oriental floral scents.
Who should buy this?
- Customers looking for a floral-scented body spray will love this scent.
- Customers looking to buy a gift for someone and all they know about their preferences is that she likes "flowery scents". DONE!
- People who want a body spray made with premium natural ingredients, but with the staying power and variety of a fragrance oil rather than an essential oil. Fragrance oils last much longer on the skin and come in a wider range of fragrances. They are not all natural, but it's fun to mix it up sometimes.
Who should avoid this?
- Anyone who hates floral scents should avoid this
- Anyone who wants 100% natural. The fragrance and color of this product are artificial. They won't hurt you, but just letting you know. This is 99.99% natural.
Mademoiselle La Bombe-body and hair mist scented with *COCO Mademoiselle fragrance oil ingredients
Aqua (purified distilled water), Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Polysorbate 20, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance oil, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol (paraben free & formaldehyde-free preservative), red 33