Coco Mademoiselle Similar Scent-Mademoiselle scented natural lotion
Mademoiselle La Bombe
No Sulfates-No Parabens-No Formaldehyde
This is a 95% natural lotion made with natural plant oils, water, a preservative to keep it fresh, and a fragrance oil and color. The last three ingredients represent the 5% of ingredients that are not considered natural. They are Paraben free, sulfate free, formaldehyde free, and allergen free.
What makes this lotion so special? The ingredients!
Sunflower oil has been proven to penetrate the outermost later of the skin deeply. It hydrates better than other vegetable oils because of the high content of Linoleic acid. It does not clogs pores or irritate the skin because of the low Oleic acid content. This has been tested with preterm infants to reduce water loss across the skin. It has also been studied with the elderly and in cases where skin is severely damaged. Sunflower oil has proven itself to be the best choice for gentle, deep hydration and repair. It also contributes anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Avocado Oil-Avocado oil contributes large amounts of phytosterols necessary for increasing skin elasticity and healing rates. It also provides some natural UV protection.
Rosehip Oil-Rosehip oil has been proven to reduce wrinkles, hydrate, even skin tone, reduce roughness and scaling associated with excema as well as the drug Betamethazone, increase circulation to the surface of the skin, increase cellular turnover, increase collagen production, and increase skin elasticity.
- Customers looking for a floral scented lotion will love this scent. If you don't like floral scents please, avoid this! But if you love floral scents like those described above GO FOR IT! it is a wonderful scent.
- Customers who can't stand "waxy" or "sticky" lotion that sits on top of the skin and gets all over the place! This soaks into your skin! It is REALLY different, and you are going to like it.
- Customers looking to buy a gift for someone and all they know about their preferences is that she likes "flowery scents". DONE! You'll be a hero. The lotion itself has yet to dissapoint, and this scent is knoock your socks off floral! It's nuanced, not overpowering. It has staying power. And it is a gorgeous blend. Also, I'll gift wrap this with your other items! Just leave a note at checkout!
- People who want lotion made with premium natural ingredients, but with the staying power and variety of a fragrance oil rather than an essential oil. Fragrance oils last much longer on the skin and come in a wider range of fragrances. They are not all natural, but it's fun to mix it up sometimes.
Who should avoid this?
- Anyone who hates floral scents should avoid this
- Anyone expecting a cheap knock off of COCO Mademoiselle. It is not a duplicate, it is a similar scent. Similar notes, similar combinations, not a copy.
- Anyone who wants 100% natural. The fragrance and color in this product are artificial. They won't hurt you, but just letting you know. This is 95% natural.
Coco Mademoiselle Similar Scents-Mademoiselle scented natural lotion
Aqua (purified distilled water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, stearic acid, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip Seed Oil), tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance oil, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol (paraben free & formaldehyde free preservative), red 33.