White tea and Bergamont body lotion
Sulfate Free-Paraben Free-Formaldehyde Free
White Tea and Bergamont Body Lotion is a natural body lotion made from sunflower oil, avocado oil, and rosehip oil. These oils combine to form a decadent body lotion that goes on smooth and creamy. It soaks in fast and leaves no waxy residue on your skin. This lotion is scented with white tea and bergamont fragrance oil, which is artificial. We use the artificial fragrance oil because it lasts longer. There is no artificial color in this particular lotion. White is the natural color of the lotion. The preservative is free of the usual suspects-there are no parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates. This lotion is 98% natural calculated by weight of ingredients.
What makes this lotion so special? The ingredients!
This is a 95% natural lotion made with natural plant oils, water, a preservative to keep it fresh, and a fragrance oil and color. The last three ingredients represent the 5% of ingredients that are not considered natural. They are Paraben free, sulfate free, formaldehyde free, and allergen free.
Sunflower oil has been proven to penetrate the outermost layer of the skin deeply. It hydrates better than other vegetable oils because of the high content of Linoleic acid. It does not clog pores or irritate the skin because of the low Oleic acid content. This has been tested with preterm infants to reduce water loss across the skin. It has also been studied with the elderly and in cases where the skin is severely damaged. Sunflower oil has proven itself to be the best choice for gentle, deep hydration and repair. It also contributes anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Avocado Oil-Avocado oil contributes large amounts of phytosterols necessary for increasing skin elasticity and healing rates. It also provides some natural UV protection.
Rosehip Oil-Rosehip oil has been proven to reduce wrinkles, hydrate, even skin tone, reduce roughness and scaling associated with excema as well as the drug Betamethazone, increase circulation to the surface of the skin, increase cellular turnover, increase collagen production, and increase skin elasticity.
Who should buy this lotion?
- Customers who want a light, citrusy, herbal type of scent. Men and women equally will enjoy this scent and love the texture.
- Customers looking for lotion without artificial color, but who don't mind fragrance oil.
- Customers who don't like cutesy candy scents or floral scents. This one is just a great all around spa-like scent. I think anyone would like it. Not cloying or overly sweet.
- Customers who want a recommendation. This is a safe bet.
- We have never had a customer with sensitive skin have a reaction to our fragrance oils. You could be the one, but so far people who say they have sensitive skin have been able to use everything we produce.
Who should avoid this lotion
- Customers who don't want fragrance oil. If you only want essential oil scented products this one won't do.
- Customers who are looking for floral, perfumy, or fruity. This has a hint of citrus but it is not the best bet for fruity. Floral-get Mademoiselle La Bombe. Fruity-Get Cranberry silk...trust me! Perfumy-get the shooting star.
White tea and Bergamont body lotion Ingredients:
Ingredients: Aqua (purified distilled water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, stearic acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado)oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), Rosa Moschata (Rosehip Seed Oil), fragrance oil, Optiphen Plus (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid) formaldehyde and paraben free lotion preservative
white tea and bergamont scented lotion