Douglas Fir High Drainage Wood Soap Dish
- Hand Made in Oregon by artisan Peter Antoine
- Makes a great gift! Give this with a bar of our premium soap and you will be getting thanked for weeks to come!
- Solid Douglas Fir will not warp
- Douglas Fir will not stain your soap or counters
- Douglas Fir is picked personally by a craftsman known to Goodness Soaps. This ensures you are getting Douglas Fir and not a high tannin variety that will stain your home and your soap. Oak, Cedar, Walnut, and many other types of wood WILL stain your counters and stain your soap. See our blog post on wooden soap dishes-some woods stain your soap! Cheaper wooden soap dishes might be bought in bulk and resold as "handmade". We have direct knowledge of the source of the source of wood and crafting.
- 4"x3" perfectly fits our tall soap bars and provides the drainage your natural soap needs to last as long as possible
- MADE IN Oregon, the USA by small business for small business
- Made to order. Please allow 5-10 days for delivery. Ships separately from Oregon
Wood Soap Dish